We are making a clear list of best smart phones in India under Rs.10,000 based on price, features, performance.
Are you planning to buy best phone under 10000 Rs in India, than this article will surely help you. Now a days there are lot of mobile brands like Xiaomi, Yu, Samsung, Micromax, Microsoft, Karbonn, Coolpad, Meizu etc. and a lot of mobile phones available in market. It is very tough task to choose the best smartphone for you. Thats why i have created this list to help users like to choose the best phone under 10000. If you have any question please feel free to ask through comments. This list is updated every month to help you choose the best smartphone available in India in range of 10000 Rs. If you think i have missed any smartphone do let me know in the comments below. Below is the list of Best Phone Under 10000 Rs in India.
Quick points to remember before making your purchase:
- Since your budget is Rs 10000, we assume that you are looking for a smartphone (and not a feature phone). Apple iPhone’s are not available in this price bracket, so your only options would be smartphones powered by Google Android or Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Android is the most popular OS for mobile phones under 8000, 9000 or 10000. Microsoft has a couple of good phones in this price range, but the Google Play Store has the widest range of application and games. So pick Windows only if you use your smartphone for phone calls, text messages, Whatsapp and a few other basic tasks, otherwise go with Android.
- One of the most important decisions to make before buying a phone is the ‘Screen Size’. Smaller phones that are easier to handle with one hand are under 5 inches. If you want a large screen, we suggest that you don’t opt for phones that are larger than 5.5 inches.
- Manufacturers like Motorola, Huwaei, Asus, Xiaomi sell their phones exclusively on online stores like Flipkart. Most of their popular phones are not available in the local market. It’s safe to purchase phones online, almost all online retailers have the ‘Cash On Delivery’ option.
Last Update: August 15, 2016
1XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3 16GB (2GB RAM, DUAL SIM)
- The anodised metallic build gives it a premium classy look.
- The curved design makes the phone feel good in the hand.
- 5.5 inch full HD display is crisp and bright with good viewing angles and sunlight legibility
- Fast and responsive finger print sensor
- Redmi Note 3 comes with Snapdragon 650, which is usually found in mid-end phones. The performance is excellent.
- Camera performs well in outdoor condition.
- Runs on Android Lollipop 5.1 with Xiaomi’s MIUI user interface.
- High-end games can be played without any lag and doesn’t heat up after intensive gaming.
- The best battery mobile phone under Rs 10000, the battery (4050 mAh) lasts for nearly two days of moderate usage. Should last one full day even if you’re a heavy user.
- 16 GB internal storage with expandable memory card slot upto 128 GB
- The cellular call quality was good
- Speakers are loud enough to listen to music and gaming
- Supports Gyroscope sensor, USB on to go and IR blaster, it can’ get better than this for this price.
- Light weight
- Excellent value for money
- The phone takes a long time to charge, which is expected because of the 4050 mAh battery
- Picture quality in indoor conditions is average
2LEECO LE 1S ECO 32GB (DUAL SIM)
- Just like LeTv Le 1S this phone features a 5.5 inch Full HD display quality with good sunlight legibility
- The metallic build of the phone looks premium and feels solid in hand
- Audio quality is very good and given that it streams live Tv and videos, the quality is loud and clear.
- The only difference between the Letv 1S and Le Eco is the added feature of watching live tv. Now you can watch your favourite channels on your phone by just loggin on to the app Le Live.
- Fast and responsive finger print sensor
- Phone charges fast – 10% to 100% in 2 hours
- Fast charger is provided in the box
- Supports IR blaster and USB OTG which is a great deal for Under Rs 10000
- Android 5.1 Lollipop out of box
- Phone doesn’t slow down while multi-tasking with 3GB RAM
- The phone runs on 1.8 GHz, Octa Core Processor which is quiet fast and mostly lag free.
- Mid-end and high end games can be played without any lag, although it does heat up after intensive gaming.
- 32 GB Internal memory
- Both the sim support 4G
- Comes with LED notification light and has back light for capacitive keys
- At Rs 11000, this phone offers a great value for money
- At 169 grams, the phone is slightly on the heavier side for device
- The pictures taken from the phone are average .
- Average battery life
- Doesn’t have MicroSD card slot
- Type C USB port which can be disadvantage for few. You will have to purchase a convertor incase you want to use the USB OTG
- Customised User Interface might take time to get used to it.
- Service centres could be a problem, check if it’s available in your city.
3 ASUS ZENFONE MAX 2016 16GB (DUAL SIM)
- Asus Zenfone Max looks identical to its predecssor, the only difference is the build quality. One more major difference is that the volume rocker is placed at the sides instead of back and it’s non removable battery
- The phone is made up of plastic however it comes with a leather back that makes it look premium.
- The phone sports a 5.5 inch display with 720p display, the display quality is decent considering the price. It is not as good as Redmi Note 3 or Le eco 1S
- Excellent battery life (5000 mAh), the phone will last for 2 days even with heavy usage.
- Can use as powerbank, this means you can charge your phone or any other device by connecting it via OTG cable to this phone. That’s one of the best feature.
- 32GB internal storage and expandable MicroSD storage upto 128 GB
- Runs on snapdragon 615 processor with 2GB RAM which is blazingly fast and lag free. The gaming performance was also good, almost all the games could be played without any heating issue.
- Comes with Android Marshmallow 6.0 with Zen UI
- Camera captures good pictures in outdoor conditions
- Supports Dual sim with separate Micro SD card slot, both the sim support 4G
- Great value for money
- Features like double tap to sleep and wake up the phone works very well.
- Supports USB On to go that helps you transfer the files.
- The speakers are placed at the back and are not audible. The quality is very bad.
- Camera doesn’t perform too well in artificial (indoor) lighting
- Takes longer time to charge the phone. The charger provided in the box is not a fast charger.
- The user interface is custom made hence one might take sometime to get used to it. It also has a lot bloatware, unnecessary apps have been installed which makes it irritating to use.
4MOTO G 3RD GENERATION 16GB (DUAL SIM)
- The Rubber back, feels good to hold
- Camera with 13MP rear and 5MP front capture good outdoor pictures
- The 2470 mAh battery lasts for a day with moderate usage
- 4G LTE enabled
- The gaming performance is good, any games can be played without any lag
- Powered by 1.3 GHz Quadcore Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- Android 5.1
- Fast processor with 2GB RAM
- No heating issue after heavy usage
- Speakers are loud and clear.
- 16GB internal storage with 32 GB expandable memory card slot
- Water resistant
- The phone comes with quick charging technology (0%-100% in less than 90 minutes)
- Latest Android update (Lollipop 5.0) and can be upgraded to Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Comes in corning gorilla glass 3
- Supports OTG
- Display is not Full HD
- Available only on Flipkart
5HONOR HOLLY 2 PLUS 16GB (DUAL SIM)
- It sports a 5inch HD screen with great colours and viewing angles.
- The build quality is good with textured back.
- Functions smoothly with 2GB RAM and 1.3 GHz + Cortex-A53 MTK MT6735P Quad Core processor
- Android 5.1
- Dual sim which supports both CDMA and GSM, biggest advantage for those who use CDMA.
- EMUI user interface is easy to use
- The 13MP back and 5 MP front takes good detailed pictures
- 4000 mAh battery can last for more than 2 days with moderate usage and it also comes with Ultra power saving mode which can further save the battery.
- 16GB internal storage with 128 external storage
- Audio output is decent for the price
- 4G enabled
- Good call quality
- Decent gaming performance with no heating issue.
- Doesn’t come with Corning Gorilla glass protection, however it comes with screen guard
- The headphones are not provided in the box
- The phone doesn’t support OTG (This means you wont be able to transfer any files to Pen drive)
6COOLPAD NOTE 3 16GB (DUAL SIM)
- Bright 5.5 inch HD display
- Fast and responsive finger print scanner that even works for some of the applications, which is huge advantage.
- Good camera both 13MP back and 5MP front only in outdoor condition
- Good build quality (plastic)
- Fast processor with 3GB RAM
- Powered by Quad-core 1.3 GHz, Octa Core Processor
- 16GB internal memory and 64 GB expandable memory card slot.
- Supports 4G LTE
- Light weight (149 grams)
- Excellent price
- Heats up a lot after gaming (45 degree celsius)
- Average speakers, it’s not loud and clear which is a huge disappointment
- Doesn’t support OTG
- User interface isn’t that smooth.
- While testing the phone, we noticed that the phone hangs up a bit
- Pictures taken in artificial lighting lack contrast and sharpness.
- Average battery life ( 3000 mAh)
|Redmi Note 3||Le 1s Eco||Zenfone Max 2016||Moto G 3rd Gen||Holly 2 Plus||Coolpad Note 3|
|Display Size||5.5 inch||5.5 inch||5.5 inch||5 inch||5 inch||5.5 inch|
|Display Resolution||1080 x 1920||1080 x 1920||720 x 1280||720 x 1280||720 x 1280||720 x 1280|
|Panel||IPS LCD||IPS LCD||IPS||IPS LCD||IPS LCD||IPS LCD|
|Protection||No||Gorilla Glass 3||Gorilla Glass 4||Gorilla Glass 3||No||No|
|Dimensions||150 x 76 x 8.7 mm||74.2×151.1×7.6 mm||156 x 77.5 x 10.6 mm||142.1 x 72.4 x 11.6 mm||143.1 x 71.8 x 9.7 mm||151 x 77 x 9.3 mm|
|Weight||164 grams||170 grams||202 grams||155 grams||160 grams||149 grams|
|OS||Android 5.1.1 Lollipop||Android 5.0.2 Lollipop||Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow||Android 5.1.1 Lollipop||Android 5.1.1 Lollipop||Android 5.1 Lollipop|
|CPU||Snapdragon 650||MediaTek Helio X10||Snapdragon 615||Snapdragon 410||Mediatek MT6735P||Mediatek MT6753|
|GPU||Adreno 510||PowerVR G6200||Adreno 405||Adreno 306||Mali-T720MP2||Mali-T720MP3|
|RAM||2 GB||3 GB||3 GB||2 GB||2 GB||3 GB|
|Storage||16 GB||32 GB||32 GB||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB|
|MicroSD card||up to 128 GB||No||up to 64 GB||up to 32 GB||up to 128 GB||up to 64 GB|
|Back Camera||16 MP||13 MP||13 MP||13 MP||13 MP||13 MP|
|Front Camera||5 MP||5 MP||5 MP||5 MP||5 MP||5 MP|
|Battery||4050 mAh||3000 mAh||5000 mAh||2470 mAh||4000 mAh||3000 mAh|
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments section below. Also note, that this page will be updated once every 15 days.