Bluetooth headphones are getting more and more popular among the middle-class family. No wires are hanging from here and there to annoy you for these headphones. It is much comfortable to use at home and on the go. You can connect them to your mobile phones and forget they exist. Two of the low cost, high-quality Bluetooth Headphones available in the market come from Boat and Boult. Here we compare their models, the BOatRockerz 400 and the Boult Pro Bass Flex.
- Boat Rockerz 400 and Boult Audio Flex have an on-ear design.
- The earcup has dual purposes in that it bears a control panel with buttons to switch on/off, pause/play music, change tracks, adjust the volume and also for answering calls. Boult headphones also have a control panel on the earcups. It ha sone button to accept/reject phone calls, one button to adjust volume and another to fast forward or skip tracks.
- You will be able to answer calls when connected to your smartphone by clicking on the button just below the ear cups.
- As you can see from the picture above, as far as sending out a fashion statement, both headphones have a pretty basic design.
- They are both lightweight and easy to carry around.
- The materials used for the headphones are both sturdy and gives them durability. However do not compare their build quality to high-end headphones, Carelessly using them could lead to physical damage.
- The physical design of the Boat device is ergonomic and is a comfortable fit for all head shapes.
- Both the headphones are compatible with all Android devices, iOS Apple devices and Windows Bluetooth enabled devices.
- The Boat Headphones have LED indicators with Blue indicating power and pairing status and Red indicating charging state.
- The Boult Headphones use the CSR8635 chipset. It has a condenser mic installed for handsfree call features.
- Some people have found the headphones to hurt your ear from prolonged use.
- using a case or a pouch is advisable instead of just carrying them around in your bag.
- The Boat Rockerz 400 uses 40-millimetre drivers and a speaker resistance of 32 ohms.
- The sound quality is decent and one of the best in this price range for the Boat Headphones.
- It has good bass and decent mids and highs.
- Even during voice calls, sound clarity is good.
- The Boat Rockerz provides passive noise cancellation. This is a good feature to have while using the headphones on the go, especially in traffics.
- Boult also provides decent bass and crystal clear highs and mids.
- The Boult drivers come with built-in subwoofers that enable it to provide that extra bass.
- Its Neodymium technology allows for a detailed HD sound with 3d surround sound.
- Comparing the sound quality of both the devices, Boat Rockerz wins this battle. The audio quality is better inBoat compared to Boult.
Winner: Boat Rockerz 400
- The Boat Rockerz is powered by a 250mAh Li-polymer battery.
- It provides a battery life of about 8 hours of music playback time.
- It has a standby time of about three to four days.
- It would take at least 2 hours to completely charge the headphone.
- Boult score in this department with its 10-hour music playback time on a single full charge.
- Boult headphones are powered by a 3.7V 100mAh Li-ion battery.
- It, however, has only around 2 days of standby time.
Winner: Boult Flex
- Both the Boat Rockerz and the Boult Flex are compatible with all Android and iOS devices including mobile phones, tablets, and laptops.
- The Boat Rockerz has a built-in noise-cancelling microphone.
- Both headphones provide a Bluetooth range of 10 meters.
- The Boat headphones can also be used as a wired headphone in case the battery runs out. It comes with a 3.5 mm Headphone Jack.
- Boult headphones have built-in condenser microphones for hands-free calls.
- You will be able to give voice commands to Google or Siri or Amazon Alexa by clicking on Boult Flex earcup for 2 seconds.
- Like the Boat Rockerz, Boult also comes with dual connectivity features enabled.
- Users have complained about connectivity issued with Boult and the Bluetooth range is also never always the solid 10 meters as claimed by the company.
Winner: Boat Rockerz 400
Judging based on the four basic parameters, Design, Sound Quality, Connectivity, and Battery Life, the Boat Rockerz 400 wins with a score of 2 to 1 over the Boult Flex.
Boat Rockerz 400
Boult Audio ProBass Flex