Time to secure yourself from being target of any attacker in the virtual world by knowing the best way to Create A Super Secure Password To Defeat Hackers with the guide discussed in the article.
Everyone is phobic of getting hacked With increasing hacking attacks every year, the importance of a super strong password can’t be denied. In the recent years we saw an insane amount of hacking attacks that leaked people’s personal data and costs the multinational millions. Stealing passwords is one of the oldest moves in hackers’ book. Ever since Internet accounts have existed, people have been trying to break into them. Password scavengers have been remarkable successful, too: in August, we read that Russian hackers stole 1.2 billion username and password combinations, and in April, a vulnerability called Heartbeat was found to expose users’ data on website from Gmail and Instagram. So to overcome this risk we are here with some of the advance tips that you will surely gonna love to implement to get the secure password. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How To Create A Super Secure Password To Defeat Hackers
Below are the some tips and rules that you must know about the passwords, so have a look on below tips and create the perfect password for you.
Things To Know To Create A Super Secure Password To Defeat Hackers
- The longer the password, the harder it is to crack: When we are talking about stronger password, we mean passwords that about 8-15 characters long. The passwords must seem gibberish to you (and others), consisting of upper and lower case characters, digits and symbols.
- Things to avoid: Names, places, dictionary words.
- Mix it up: Use variations on capitalization spelling, numbers, and punctuation.
- You must use Different passwords for different accounts: By Doing this you can prevail your accounts from hackers. Although it will be easy to crack your multiple accounts through single password but it will be difficult for the hackers to crack multiple passwords. As we know that remembering all the password is quite difficult but a solution for this is to keep all the record in one file and secure that file, so that other could not be able to reach there.
- Acquiring two factor Authentication: It might be a different concept for you,but its quite reliable method to secure your account. Let me know you about this method. This method requires you to know something i.e your password and to have something i.e a phone with code.
You must be aware about Gmail’s Two factor authentication, it works like after entering your password, Gmail sends a code to your phone, which you then enter to access your Gmail account. So for hackers it will be required to steal your phone to access your email account, this will be very tough challenge for them.
- Password manager is also helpful for prevention from hacking because it creates a random, different password for each and every site you visit, and then saves them for you.
It tells you the best practices to make super secure passwords;
So above is all about Create A Super Secure Password To Defeat Hackers. The above rules make it exponentially harder for hackers to crack your password. The strategies employed by password crackers have advanced to an incredibly efficient level. So try all these today. Hope you like these tips, share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this guide.