Android 7.0 Nougat by an unofficial AOSP 7.0 ROM update available for GALAXY TAB S. Recently Galaxy Tab S getting Marshmallow update. And now AOSP 7.0 Nougat ROM for GALAXY TAB S is available for download. The XDA Senior Member Schischu who launches the early build of Android 7.0 AOSP ROM for GALAXY TAB S. To use this ROM you have to root your device, and TWRP installed on your device. Download and Install AOSP 7.0 Nougat ROM for GALAXY TAB S from the following steps.
The ROM is an opening nougat alpha build for GALAXY TAB S and lost many features, but the developers still try to manage this ROM usable. This build contains defects and it’s improved with time, but the thing is we can experience the Android Nougat on GALAXY TAB S. The Android Nougat provides many features to your GALAXY TAB S. So here is the steps to Download AOSP 7.0 Nougat ROM for GALAXY TAB S.
- HW Video Accel
- Basically everything that is not mentioned in the open issues list below…
- Graphical glitches on rotation and screen off
- RIL, meaning no telephony support so far
- Don’t try this on any other devices, because this ROM is work on This ROM is work on Galaxy Tab S (4/10.5 WiFi & LTE).
- The ROM is an early nougat alpha build has some bugs.
- Follow the steps carefully otherwise you may crash your device.
- We are not liable for any harm to your device.
- It will format all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone after that you can proceed.
- Make sure that your device has minimum 50-60% charged to avoid the unexpected shutdown in-between the process.
Download AOSP 7.0 Nougat ROM forGalaxy Tab S
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat ROM on Galaxy Tab S
- First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
- Download the Android 7.0 ROM and Gapps from above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
- Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
This is the complete step to Download AOSP 7.0 Nougat ROM for GALAXY TAB S and Update GALAXY TAB S to Android 7.0 Nougat.