There is a possible chance where you would be willing to download music from YouTube, for instance- you want the exact unique music to dance on which had been aired on a reality show that is available on YouTube. In this article, we would let you know about several methods by which you can download music from YouTube to Android
Note: it is illegal to download copyrighted content from YouTube (without necessary authorisation). So, we would always recommend complying with the YouTube’s Terms of Service.
Without risking and exposing your Android device to potential malware APK files, you can visit FLVTO.biz from your browser.
In order to download music from YouTube, you need to visit the website without having any kind of Adblocker installed (otherwise it would fail to download the Mp3 files).
Simply, copy the YouTube link which you would want to download as a Mp3 file and paste it into the field provided. Click on “Convert to” without setting other options available.
It would take a few time depending on the server load and your Internet connectivity. After it is done converting, you will get a “Download” option
Click on “Download” to start downloading the music from YouTube to Android.
Yet another risk-free method to download music from YouTube. However, it is a powerful method where you get to control more of the conversion from video to music (Mp3 file).
OnlineVideoConverter lets you manually tweak the Audio quality for conversion (like 192 kbps, 256 kbps etc). Here, you get several audio formats to convert the video. The supported audio conversion formats – .aac, .ogg, .wma, .wav, .m4a, .flac.
In addition, you can also set the duration for the required music files to be converted from YouTube.
You just have to type in the YouTube URL (tweak the settings if you want) and then click on “Start”. Now, after the conversion process, click on “Download” or scan the QR Code to start downloading the music file.
Google does not like content to be downloaded from YouTube. So, you will not find TubeMate on the Play Store. However, it is one of the most trusted YouTube downloader available for Android.
Steps to download music from YouTube to Android using TubeMate
- After you are done downloading the APK file. You need to enable installation from unknown sources. In order to do so simply navigate through – Settings->Security->Unknown Sources and then tick the option to allow the installation of the APK file you had downloaded.
- Install the app from the APK file and then launch the application.
- Simply, agree to the terms to get started.
- Search the desired YouTube video and then click on the green arrow button to get the download options.
- From the available download options, click on either “Audio (Mp3)” or “Audio (M41, AAC)” to start downloading the music file.
Steps to download music from YouTube using Videoder
- Before installing the app from the APK file, make sure you have enabled installation from unknown sources by heading into the settings.
- Launch the app and search for the desired video. Select the desired video.
- Unlike YouTube, the video will not start playing automatically. But, it would fetch several download links for that specific video. Scroll down to see “Audio Download Links”
- Select the desired file and then you can choose the download location. Also, you can accelerate the download by manually setting the number of threads. Now, click on “Start Download” to get started.
3. Savefrom.net + Firefox
If you use Mozilla Firefox for Android, you can take the help of an add-on to download music from YouTube to your Android device.
It is the best alternative method to the users concerned with downloading apps from outside the Play Store.
Steps to download music from YouTube using SaveFrom.net Helper
- Install Mozilla Firefox for Android (if you did not have it installed).
- Download the SaveFrom.net helper add-on from the official site.
- Using Mozilla Firefox for Android, search for the video through (m.youtube.com) or the mobile version of YouTube. You will observe an additional download button (arrow icon).
- Click on the download button to find the available download options. Select the appropriate music file format that needs to be downloaded.
We have tried to compile the easiest methods to help you download music from YouTube on Android. There are several other methods that you can find on the web, but not all available methods can be trusted.
Now, you know that you can either install apps, head to a website or simply download an add-on to download music from YouTube to Android. It is that easy!