You can now submit a sponsored post (paid post) or sponsor a post on The AndroidPoint. Sponsored post which can include text and images in the articles is PERMANENTLY published on this blog and stays on both the homepage and recent posts list for 20days!
By Sponsoring a post, your info will be permanently available on this blog and shared across all of The AndroidPoint social media accounts.
The Sponsored Post can be Written by the Sponsors. And if you’d like to submit your own high quality and original article, I will be glad to accept that and edit as necessary.
Benefits of a Sponsored post in The AndroidPoint
- Quickest publish time – Maximum 2 working days
- Visible on homepage Featured section
- Up to 2 Do-follow links (Permanent, 1 domain)
- No word count limit
- Rights of ownership maintained – No reselling
- High Authority Backlink to your website from our website
- Will get advertised on the website
- High SERP Ranking for your website, resulting in more visibility to search engines and getting more visitors because of high-ranking
- All our subscribers get sponsored articles as email, push notification on both web and mobile
- Reach more audience and increase your chances of finding more paying clients
- Sponsored Share and circulated to our groups/channels (Newsletter Subscribers, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Telegram, Whatsapp and Quora profiles)
- The sponsored article will stay at the homepage of our site for at least 20 business days, either through the content area or featured section (below menu) or both.
- Will be shared on multiple social media groups/channels in a monthly interval
- Exposure in front of monthly unique visitors
If you’re looking for is to be affiliated with a particular existing article on this blog, you can take a moment to search the blog using the search box. If you find an article you’d like to sponsor, let me know which one and I will edit it for you.
Read our guidelines mentioned ahead that must be fulfilled by your blog post to make them eligible for a sponsored post on The AndroidPoint:
- If you want us to publish a post on The AndroidPoint and want a link back to your website, this is termed as advertising and thus it needs sponsorship.
- All the sponsored posts will mention that they are sponsored posts, in accordance with FTC regulations. The post will usually end with a byline mentioning “This blog post was sponsored by (Name).”
- We will accept sponsored posts only when we will be informed in advance.
- The fee charged for a sponsored post will depend on your case. Currently, we have a strong readership based on organic traffic, direct visitors, social media and email subscribers.
- We allow maximum 2 “no-follow” links in the post as per Google’s guidelines.
- The posts must be of minimum 250 words and we reserve the right to edit your post to correct grammar, spelling, and formatting.
- The sponsored post should include at least one high-resolution relevant picture which you must have the right to use, or it must fall under the creative commons category. Same applies to the videos.
- We accept payment in advance. Discounted sponsored posts will be considered for repeated sponsored posts from the same source.
- All sponsored posts must be in accordance with the theme of The AndroidPoint. And, we reserve the final decision to accept or reject a sponsored post.
- Also, it goes without saying that the terms of the partnership must not be disclosed to any third-party. It’s strictly against our policy.
- We reserve the right to take down the sponsored content and take further actions if your product/service violates any copyright or patent.
- We do not possess any relationship with the sponsor and the views expressed in the sponsored posts don’t represent The AndroidPoint.
Ready to promote your brand/product?
Send a mail to [email protected] with the subject “Sponsored Post Submission” and we’ll get back to you asap.